Virtual Airline/Organization Application
Welcome to the start of IFVARB Application Process. Please fill out the application below to offcially reserve a Virtual Airline or Organization. The following are the requirements needed to be a Virtual Airline/Organization CEO:
- Member trust level (TL2) forum account. This must be the CEO’s own account. VA specific accounts can only be made once your VA is certified.
- Knowledge and experience of the VA community- We expect applicants to understand how the IFC VA community works and ideally know people who are a part of it. ‘Experience’ is a loose term; experience in a staff team for a VA is ideal but being part of a VA as a pilot or other member may be enough to qualify you. We will also consider applicants who may not have been apart of a VA specifically but have a good forum presence and/or have been active on the forum for a long time. We will consider each applicant using their experience statement.
- A website is REQUIRED when applying for a new Virtual Airline or Organization.
- A Good level of maturity - We will assess this from your conduct when messaging IFVARB admins and staff, your general conduct on the forum, and in some cases will consult the moderation team for advice.
- Ensuring that it is not on the list of disallowed VAs or on the list of reserved VAs. We have been contacted by various airlines about copyright violations and asking that VA’s cease operations. The list of disallowed VA’s can be found here and the Active Reservations can be found here.